I wanted to get this post out sooner because it would’ve been so useful for summer travels but such is life these days right?
We’ve been using these kids travel backpacks for a long time now (I think there are more pics of them in my Costa Rica with kids post) and after yet another trip with them I need to dedicate a whole blog post to why we love this particular one.
Everyone knows kids backpacks can be stupid expensive for them to just get really beat up and not function like you actually need them to. This is not the case for the kids travel backpacks we use and love!
For me, nothing beats functionality but the fact that these come in SO many colors and even prints makes them that much better. They can be unique to each kid in a family (even if you have many many kids haha) which makes them easy to grab and pack and find things. If my kids had similar travel backpacks I’d be losing my mind.
What makes these kids travel backpacks perfect?
- The price. These bags aren’t expensive as far as so many trendy bags these days.
- They have a padded tablet sleeve. They fit each of our girls amazon kids fire tablets perfectly. (I have a whole post dedicated to why we love the amazon kids tablets for our girls so check that out if you’re in the market!)
- An exterior zipper pocket is perfect for snacks.
- The zippers are strong and high quality.
- Each backpack has straps that snap and adjust so nicely. No hanging ends!
- The back of the backpacks has a slim zipper pocket perfect for their iPods, gift cards or walking money. I like that it’s tucked behind them.
- They can be litfed, hung up or carried by two top handles that can snap together.
- Each of two side pockets can fit real bottles or water bottles.
- The body shape makes them so roomy inside.
- There are little pockets and sleeves on the interior that are perfect for notebooks, coloring supplies and organizing.
Last but not least these kids travel backpacks wear like a dream! They are so stain resistant and wash easily. I’ve been able to wipe just about anything off of them so far. Had to clean throw up off of the pink on once and it washed in cold and hung dry with zero issues.
My favorite colors are definitely the following in order!