When doodles become real-life things you love!
Doing a happy (Halloween) dance over this cute reusable straw cup. My little girls love it and I love having a fun new cup that’s festive enough without making me cringe (you know me an Halloween, ha).
Here is the image you can save and use in cricut design space:
Watch me write it below!
“Witches Brew” hand lettering image turned into a cut file
1. Upload file into cricut design space. Save it as a cut file.
2. Deselect all the white areas.
3. Setup cricut machine to vinyl settings and cut.
4. Remove or “weed” the waste vinyl.
5. Use a piece of transfer paper/tape to add the vinyl to you cup. If you need help with this click over to my other water bottle tutorial for the same technique here.
If you use this fun Halloween file to make a Witches Brew cup (or anything else) I’d love it if you shared a pic and tagged me (@sweetersidemom) so I could see!
Halfway through October, people!