I’ve been loving adding the smoothies and fruit squeeze tubes to Lilly’s lunch for this first week of school. I can freeze them so they serve as a great ice pack keeping her lunch cold until she gets the chance to eat it!
This is why each of these new Bolthouse Farms KidsTM products are new favorites:
- Bolthouse Farms KidsTM is a refrigerated line of real fruit and veggie snacks for kids, found in the produce section. Find them in the Produce Section at your local Giant Eagle.
- – Contains no added preservatives, high-fructose corn syrup, or artificial flavors.
- – Perfect snack solution to get kids to eat more fruits and veggies.
- Smoothies are packaged in an individual serving “kid-size” bottle for on-the-go occasions in two fun flavors: Strawberry Meets Banana, Peach Meets Mango
- – They’re packed with 1 1⁄2 servings of fruit per 6-oz bottle and contain no dairy.
- – Smoothies contain no added preservatives, high-fructose corn syrup, or artificial flavors.
- – With 80-90 calories per bottle, these smoothies are full of flavor and easy to pack in any lunch box.
- Veggie Snackers: Skip the chips and grab some fresh veggies with these fun-sized baby carrot snacks. Two varieties available: Carrot Meets Ranch, Carrot Meets Chili Lime
- – The individual sized bags unleash tremendous flavor with all-natural seasoning and just a pinch of salt.
- – These baby carrots pack a punch of crunch at just 25 calories per pack. Go ahead and shake your way to snack time fun!
- Fruit Tubes are squeezable, slim tubes of real fruit puree blends featuring three fun flavors: Mango Meets Banana & Pineapple, Strawberry Meets Banana, and Blueberry Meets Raspberry.
- – The fruit tubes can be served chilled or frozen.
- – At just 30-40 calories, and no added sugar or preservatives, these tubes are a delicious snack for your little one.
CLICK BELOW for a digital coupon!
If you read my last post, you remember that the #snackmob truck was visiting all sorts of places and events in and around Pittsburgh during August and September. We stopped in to check everything out before doing some weekend grocery shopping.
This truck was seriously so cool. The girls both got to sit in it and beep the horn which I’m sure the entire grocery store loved (ha!).
I loved hearing Lilly talk to the dietitians that were there. She looked through the recipe cards and chose a few that we could try in her lunch this fall! We even got this awesome sheet that I’m going to scan into the computer that helps break down the food groups we should be packing for lunch each day. Lilly loves to see this chart and make sure we are ticking off items from each category. Now if only we could get Gracie on board… lol
Did you know the contest is still happening?! How awesome would it be to have this healthy Food Truck come by one of your back to school events or parties? Or even to have show up after soccer practice?! The kids think it’s the coolest thing ever and I promise you’ll earn brownie points with the parents for showing up with something other than ice cream 😉
Here are the deets on how to enter:
Bolthouse Farms KidsTM Snack Mob
- The Bolthouse Farms KidsTM Snack Mob trucks are coming to Pittsburgh this fall and helping kids go backto school in a healthy way!
- Throughout six weeks in August and early September, the Snack Mob team will be stopping by select Giant Eagle stores and many community events throughout the region – sharing FREE samples of Bolthouse Farms KidsTM products with kids and parents alike. You can find the full list of events here: http://www.bolthousefarmssnackmob.com. – Sampling Strawberry Meets Banana Smoothie and Carrot Meets Ranch Veggie Snackers
- You can also always find them in the produce section at your local Giant Eagle.
- Follow along with us as we welcome Bolthouse Farms KidsTM to the neighborhood!
The #SnackMob #Contest:
- Have the Snack Mob truck crash your next party!
- WIN a visit from the Snack Mob by tweeting @BolthouseFarms for a chance to get the #SnackMob truck to deliver Bolthouse Farms KidsTM product for free at your next party!
- Be sure to use the hashtags #Snackmob and #Contest in your tweet, and include the date and type of event (e.g., soccer tournament, block party, etc.) in your entry. Contest ends Sept. 10, 2015 at 11:59pm. You must be at least 18 years old to enter. Maximum of 100 people per event.
This post is brought to you by Bolthouse Farms KidsTM and The Motherhood. All opinions are my own.