So I literally almost accosted our FedEx guy as he was delivering our box of Bolthouse Farms KidsTM stuff for me to share with all of you! I was so excited to get my hands on their products as I’ve read so many good things about their ingredient lists (healthy, simple- awesome) that I jumped out of our car in the street on our way out to do errands. Can’t have yummy snacks sitting out in the sun now can we! (Sorry FedEx man…)
Bolthouse Farms KidsTM is a refrigerated line of real fruit and veggie snacks for kids, found in the produce section. Find them in the Produce Section at your local Giant Eagle.
– Contains no added preservatives, high-fructose corn syrup, or artificial flavors.
– Perfect snack solution to get kids to eat more fruits and veggies.
Smoothies are packaged in an individual serving “kid-size” bottle for on-the-go occasions in two fun flavors: Strawberry Meets Banana, Peach Meets Mango
– They’re packed with 1 1⁄2 servings of fruit per 6-oz bottle and contain no dairy.
– Smoothies contain no added preservatives, high-fructose corn syrup, or artificial flavors.
– With 80-90 calories per bottle, these smoothies are full of flavor and easy to pack in any lunch box.
Veggie Snackers: Skip the chips and grab some fresh veggies with these fun-sized baby carrot snacks. Two varieties available: Carrot Meets Ranch, Carrot Meets Chili Lime
– The individual sized bags unleash tremendous flavor with all-natural seasoning and just a pinch of salt.
– These baby carrots pack a punch of crunch at just 25 calories per pack. Go ahead and shake your way to snack time fun!
Fruit Tubes are squeezable, slim tubes of real fruit puree blends featuring three fun flavors: Mango Meets Banana & Pineapple, Strawberry Meets Banana, and Blueberry Meets Raspberry.
– The fruit tubes can be served chilled or frozen.
– At just 30-40 calories, and no added sugar or preservatives, these tubes are a delicious snack for your little one.
Sunday evenings throughout August: Citiparks Cinema in the Park Movie Nights (dusk)
August 2: Snack Mob kickoff event at Settlers Ridge Market District (10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
August 15: “Kindergarten … here I come!” at the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh
(9 a.m. – 10 a.m.)
August 30: First Responders Day at Kennywood Park(10:30 a.m.)
September 19: Junior Great Race at Point State Park (8 a.m.)
Bolthouse Farms KidsTM Snack Mob
- The Bolthouse Farms KidsTM Snack Mob trucks are coming to Pittsburgh this fall and helping kids go backto school in a healthy way!
- Throughout six weeks in August and early September, the Snack Mob team will be stopping by select Giant Eagle stores and many community events throughout the region – sharing FREE samples of Bolthouse Farms KidsTM products with kids and parents alike. You can find the full list of events here: http://www.bolthousefarmssnackmob.com.
– Sampling Strawberry Meets Banana Smoothie and Carrot Meets Ranch Veggie Snackers
- You can also always find them in the produce section at your local Giant Eagle.
- Follow along with us as we welcome Bolthouse Farms KidsTM to the neighborhood!
The #SnackMob #Contest:
- Have the Snack Mob truck crash your next party!
- WIN a visit from the Snack Mob by tweeting @BolthouseFarms for a chance to get the #SnackMob truck to deliver Bolthouse Farms KidsTM product for free at your next party!
- Be sure to use the hashtags #Snackmob and #Contest in your tweet, and include the date and type of event (e.g., soccer tournament, block party, etc.) in your entry. Contest ends Sept. 10, 2015 at 11:59pm. You must be at least 18 years old to enter. Maximum of 100 people per event.
This post is brought to you by Bolthouse Farms KidsTM and The Motherhood. All opinions are my own.